If you’ve never been to an Apple store, it’s hard to describe the experience, especially on the day a new Apple product is released. For someone who wants to stay current with the latest in Mac technology, there is nothing like a visit to your local Apple store. But ask any Apple computer fan where they would go for a MacBook repair, and you may be surprised at their answer.
While it’s clear that the Apple store is an incredibly successful retail concept, every Mac user should have an alternative for Apple MacBook repair. Whether you use an iMac, MacBook, iPad or an older Apple computer, an Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) is usually the better option. Here’s why.
- At the risk of stating the obvious, any trip to the Apple store may result in a long wait, especially on weekends. Avoid the long lines and get your Mac repair work done by an Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP).
- When you start working with a reliable Apple repair technician that you can trust, it’s nice to know you can call them and ask questions later. At the Apple store, you probably won’t meet the technician.
- If you’re the kind of person who is easily tempted to buy the latest gadget, then limiting the time you spend at the Apple store is probably a smart idea.
- An Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) will give you more of their time, so you can ask other Mac support-related questions that are on your mind.
- Do you have other computers that need to be fixed? Chances are, your Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) is also Microsoft certified and can help you with both.
- Looking for unbiased expert opinions? Since certified Mac repair specialists like CompuTech Support Services don’t resell computers, you will be sure to get unbiased opinions on which products to buy and the best places to buy them.
- If you need a quick turnaround on an Apple repair, your Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) may be a lot more flexible with scheduling your repair than the Apple store.
- Save money on out-of-warranty Mac repairs by dealing with an independent repair shop.
- An Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) can perform work that an Apple store is prohibited from doing, such as the installation of non-Apple parts, hard drive upgrades and screen replacements.
- You can be sure a certified Apple technician will handle your Mac repair, because an Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) must meet very high standards for service and must be recertified every year.
Looking for the best Mac support service in West LA, Los Angeles, Santa Monica or Hollywood? Because our focus is on Mac repairs and Mac support we won’t just try to sell you a new computer, we will resolve your problems with the best and most affordable solutions possible. Avoid the lines at the Apple store. Computech is among the top 2 percent of Apple Authorized Service Providers in North America, and we are conveniently located in West Los Angeles.
Call on the expertise of our knowledgeable staff of Mac support technicians and you will soon see why Computech earned Apple’s Service Excellence Award, and is rated by Apple among the top 2% of Service Providers in North America.
Whether your issues are hardware or software related (or both), our certified Mac repair technicians are ready to help you get your Macintosh back in working order. Contact our West LA location today at (310) 237-6065 or learn more about our Mac services online.